Your gift to Jubilee Baltimore, Inc. rebuilds Baltimore’s historic neighborhoods. Jubilee Baltimore, Inc. is a non-profit organization with core strengths in housing development and neighborhood planning. Jubilee uses its capital to do strategic and often complex real estate and community development projects. These projects are catalysts for other quality investments in the historic neighborhoods in which Jubilee works. Donate Online Today.
The work of Jubilee Baltimore, Inc. has accomplished:
- One hundred forty million dollars of new and restored housing in Baltimore's neighborhoods
- More than 380 historic buildings restored
- Development of more than 380 units of affordable housing and 450 units of market rate housing
- Several key neighborhoods pulled back from the brink
- Dramatic increases in property values, safety, and resident satisfaction
- Durable, successful mixed-income neighborhoods
In addition, Jubilee has:
- Assisted hundreds of homeowners and property owners with their projects or rehabilitations
- Built strong self-reliant neighborhood organizations
- Built strong grass-roots neighborhood-centered marketing efforts
- Set the agenda for neighborhood redevelopment through multiple community planning processes
- Assisted residents, churches, and fraternal organizations achieve their real estate goals
When You Increase Your Gift to Jubilee Baltimore, YOU GIVE MORE AND PAY LESS
If you donate $500 or more to Jubilee Baltimore, you can earn tax credits equal to 50% of your contribution that you can use to offset your Maryland tax liability at the of the year. These tax credits are in addition to the deductions on both Federal and State taxes as a result of charitable contributions. Tax credits are only available to individuals and businesses that INCREASE their donation to Jubilee Baltimore.
For a minimum donation of $500 in support of Jubilee’s project, The Centre, you are eligible to receive a tax credit for $250 that you can use to reduce your Maryland tax liability at the end of the year*. The result: you can give at least twice as much at no extra after-tax cost.
*Any individual or business contemplating making a donation is encouraged to consult with their account or tax professional for information about their specific tax benefits.
For more information on the Community Investment Tax Credit program: http://dhcd.maryland.gov/Communities/Pages/programs/CITC.aspx
To make a donation and utilize the Community Investment Tax Credit, contact Talya Constable, 410-327-7373 ext. 104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Give
Donations may be sent to:
Jubilee Baltimore, Inc.
25 East 20th Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21218
Jubilee Baltimore, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation. Donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.